Darkhouse on Goodreads
Red Fox on Goodreads
Dead Sky Morning on Goodreads
The Benson on Goodreads
Lying Season on Goodreads
On Demon Wings on Goodreads
Old Blood on Goodreads
Into the Hollow on Goodreads


Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The Scottish Are Coming!









I know I haven't posted for awhile despite saying I would. A lot has happened...I'm about to reveal my job, got to blog a bit about my wonderful time with Elena from Madrid, plus the crazy ROCK 101 Party I went to last night. Oh, yes, I forgot to tell you about that. Guess who won a party for 9 friends at the Boathouse on English Bay last night? Complete with free margaritas, beer, BBQ Pork and Dean and Hatch. But more about that later.

Tonight Ross's parents are coming into town. AHHHHHH Meet the Parents. Hopefully all will go well and I wont make a fool of myself. But if I do, you can bet I will blog about it.

Anyway, I'll blog properly as soon as I can...I'm at Mystery Work now, about to go on another mission. Mwaha.

No comments: