Darkhouse on Goodreads
Red Fox on Goodreads
Dead Sky Morning on Goodreads
The Benson on Goodreads
Lying Season on Goodreads
On Demon Wings on Goodreads
Old Blood on Goodreads
Into the Hollow on Goodreads


Thursday, September 22, 2011

30 Days of Blogging: Day 18

Life is funny. One minute you are up. Next one you are down. My life is about to embark on a rollercoaster for the next while. Lots of change. But it's a good change and I think only good things will come of it.

Today was a high. I interviewed this guy:


photo by moi


Probably the biggest interview I have ever done. But he was a talkative, insightful and nice man. Easy to converse with, got great quotes from him about everything Soundgarden. Pretty fucking awesome.

3 comments:

Memphis said...

I don't know what's coming that you are anticipating some downs, but I sure am impressed by the ups you've experienced lately.

Rachel said...

ah! i miss your blogging! come back please. i have returned to work after maternity leave, and i am expecting the same level of blog-reading as i had before. i need my mid-morning Wanderlusting fix.

Memphis said...

OK, Amazon sent me 2 copies of Red Fox. What's up with that? Is this some Canadian plot to double book sales? Hey, I'm onto you! OK, I'm reading one and giving one as a gift. When the third one comes out Amazon will no doubt send me 3 copies, right? I see how this works.

Where did you go? There's more days to go.