Darkhouse on Goodreads
Red Fox on Goodreads
Dead Sky Morning on Goodreads
The Benson on Goodreads
Lying Season on Goodreads
On Demon Wings on Goodreads
Old Blood on Goodreads
Into the Hollow on Goodreads


Wednesday, September 14, 2011

30 Days of Blogging: Day 14

Lookeee. Though I am known for my anti-Twilight statements, for some reason I was roped into being an extra in the Breaking Dawn film. Yup. I'm in the movie. I'm part of the Denali clan on the Cullen side of the Family. I'm sure those interested have seen the trailer already, and so, here I am:



Ahhhh. It reminds me of when I actually saw my first Twilight film. This is what happened. Me + friends + Booze + matinee.


Yeah I was Team Patton. Best Team Ever. Only way to survive it. God works in mysterious ways...

5 comments:

Liz said...

Did they give you anything cool, like contacts to wear?

Louise said...

oooh you missed some posts. naughty naughty :P

can you please post a photo of your slayer shit? i would love to see what they looked like this tour.

Anonymous said...

Um yeah it's SUNDAY and you haven't posted since Wednesday? mmmmmmm baaad!

Kate (kittie444@hotmail.com)

Louise said...

oops i meant slayer SHIRT, tshirt, argh haha...

Memphis said...

You realize I am going to have to watch this damn movie just because you're in it, right? The things I do for you.