Darkhouse on Goodreads
Red Fox on Goodreads
Dead Sky Morning on Goodreads
The Benson on Goodreads
Lying Season on Goodreads
On Demon Wings on Goodreads
Old Blood on Goodreads
Into the Hollow on Goodreads


Monday, August 28, 2006

What, me worry?


Remember Mad Magazine? I used to have a giant collection of them, back in the ol' days. Well, technically they were my brother's, but somehow they made their way into my room...and into my heart.

Right. Well, this is Alfred E. Neuman, the "heart" of Mad Magazine, if you will (if someone at Mad actually does have a heart...didn't you see that episode of the Simpsons? What...mad...people they were). I'm not sure who Alfred E. Neuman is, or why he has such a stupid look on his face. But he's fond of putting on that half-assed smirk and saying: "What, me worry?"

That's kind of how I feel right now. A stupid look on my face and really without a care in the world. Cuz for some reason, I'm not worried that I'm officially unemployed. Oh wait, well I guess since I haven't "officially" quit yet, I'm still employed...but my heart tells me otherwise. And I'll soon have a ZERO$ paycheck to reinforce it.

But again, "What, me worry?"

Hmmmm. I wonder if Mad Magazine is hiring.






PS it took me forever to find a picture in which I looked "mad"...and this doesn't even do myself justice. That can't be right.

3 comments:

almost famous kiwi said...

Im sure I can supply plenty of "angry look photos" for you. The basket case look certainly suits you.

Anonymous said...

I think I may have a few "MAD" pictures of you....... can't give 'em up though, I may need then in the future....

To get my own way.....


*muahahahahaha*

Blackmail????? not I......
~~the sheer joy of knowing someone twenty years~~

Wanderlusting said...

I'm not sure I like you guys tag-teaming in some blackmail scheme...

I am however, open to negotiations in order for these "photos" to not go public.

Please send me your original copies and the negatives so that I may...look...at them.


yes.