Darkhouse on Goodreads
Red Fox on Goodreads
Dead Sky Morning on Goodreads
The Benson on Goodreads
Lying Season on Goodreads
On Demon Wings on Goodreads
Old Blood on Goodreads
Into the Hollow on Goodreads


Monday, August 16, 2010

Concerts, concerts, concerts

I'm going away on the boat for a few days to recuperate and to WRITE.

Yes, write up my interviews for work, re-write my god damn freaking novel (after my last editor turned out to be a scam artist) AND write a bunch of blog entries.

So, you can expect that starting on Saturday, I'm gonna be posting once every other day - hope you'll be making the effort to come back and check them out and comment and I will FINALLY have the time to make the rounds to all the favourite blogs I have been severely missing. I've missed you all, really, truly. Thanks for your patience!

In the meantime I encourage others to check out the blogs on my blogroll, they are all a cool bunch of people - and if any of you other bloggers want me to check out your blog, just shoot me a line in the comments.

Here are some links to the concerts I did in this last week - Four concerts in 6 days! I HAS EXHAUSTION. BUT BEST TIME EVER. EPIC STORIES TO TELL.



Photobucket
The Vincent Blackshadow

Photobucket
Matisyahu and Dub Trio

Photobucket
Chromeo

Photobucket
Deftones and Baroness



See y'all on Saturday!

6 comments:

Cupcake Blonde said...

You really get some amazing shots! Bravo! :)

Rachel said...

ack.. what happened with the editor? you don't seriously have to re-write it do you? will we ever get a sneak peak? :)

Wanderlusting said...

Nomad - I've always had to re-write it. Can't just leave it in the first draft stage!!!

But I did hire an editor to critique it and give feedback and she never did her job and now I'm in a fight to get my deposit back of $500 since she breached her contract :(

Megan said...

Thanks for posting all of your reviews. I've really enjoyed reading them. Looking forward to more :).

Relax and enjoy your downtime. You deserve a rest!

GS said...

well i jumped the gun on the jetblue sale. they fly out of seattle and only to a few select places in the states and a handful of caribbean islands.. i mean that's cool and all, but i was envisioning myself in paris for a few days, then maybe somewhere in the ukraine, then vietnam and then maybe kenya just for kicks. but austin, texas is probably just as fun.. RIGHT!?
anyway, hurry back, your stories are WAY more fun than my imaginary destinations!

@Dayngr said...

I love that you're still here and still blogging. It's been too long since I've stopped in and pulled up a chair.

Since we're talking music, check out Matt Morris. As soon as I heard him, I fell in love with everything about his music. He's a rare find. A real gem! Hope you'll enjoy him as much as I do.