Darkhouse on Goodreads
Red Fox on Goodreads
Dead Sky Morning on Goodreads
The Benson on Goodreads
Lying Season on Goodreads
On Demon Wings on Goodreads
Old Blood on Goodreads
Into the Hollow on Goodreads


Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Xmas

Yes, it's kind of odd to start out an Xmas post with a picture of Karolina Kurková, but I can't help but love this girl. Flipping through an Xmas Victoria's Secret catalogue is a surefire way to get in the spirit of the holidays (after all, who doesn't imagine themselves in sexy Mrs. Clause underwear, hanging stockings naughtily by the fire?)

Maybe that's just me.

Anyway, Karolina has always been my favourite Victoria's Secret model. Sure, she's gorgeous, they all are (especially Alessandra Ambrosio ) but there is something about this model's large, white teeth and natural tendancy to smile that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. In the least non-lesbian way, anyway.

That aside, this is a Xmas post...so MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! And no, I am NOT PC, and I am not gonna dumb it down into "happy holidays" - we all know about Christmas, whether we are Christians are not. So there! I hope it's all big, merry and bright for you all!

PS - who is YOUR favourite Victoria's Secret model and why? Come on guys (and gals), put the wrapping paper down and take a moment...:P

12 comments:

Angeline said...

My fav used to be alessandra ambrosio. but after i saw miranda kerr being interviewed on youtube...i have to say she is my favourite one now.

Michael said...

They have names? :)

I like the blonde, and that redhead.

I like the one with those long legs, but (and I'm totally going against the guy code here) I don't like the one with the giant boobs as much as I should (I like everything proportional, except maybe legs, those can be longer than normal).

Happy Festivus, everyone!

Farrell said...

after all, who doesn't imagine themselves in sexy Mrs. Clause underwear, hanging stockings naughtily by the fire?
If i looked like her, sure!

The Stormin Mormon said...

Marisa Miller...

That one requires no debate. I have an ex that was all but her twin (her insane twin, but twin nonetheless), and when I first saw Marisa Miller's pics I though that I had broken up with a supermodel...

Though it was one of those; "it doesn't matter how hot she is, hot doesn't fix crazy" kinda situations.



Oh yeah, and Merry Christmas! ;-)

Dan said...

Frankly, it would have to be you if you were so kind as to, well... you know.

Mummerina said...

Merry Christmas!!!!

And Miranda Kerr is my fav...because everyone knows that all Aussie girls are that hot!!! (I wish!)
But seriously I read Dolly when she won the model search comp as a gap tooth 14 year old and saw her model in pimple ad's with braces and all!

Peter said...

TOTALLY with you on Karolina.

She makes me feel warm and fuzzy too.

In a very lesbian way.

minijonb said...

They all look amazing in the catalog, but I watched the episode of "How I Met Your Mother" where Barney and Ted go to the back stage Victoria's Secret party... and none of them looked interesting walking around... except for maybe Heidi Klum... she still had it.

Todd said...

I'm going to go with Karolina as well. Merry Christmas!

Scorpy said...

I hope you had a great Christmas....btw, I thought that was a picture of you ;)

clw said...

Guess who I finally saw on Inside Edition? You that's who!! I kept telling Daws - I know that girl. He was all confused when I tried to explain how. Great interview! :-)

Aaron said...

ROFL @ Michael's comment.