Darkhouse on Goodreads
Red Fox on Goodreads
Dead Sky Morning on Goodreads
The Benson on Goodreads
Lying Season on Goodreads
On Demon Wings on Goodreads
Old Blood on Goodreads
Into the Hollow on Goodreads


Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Sexy Farm Girls





My apologies for being so sporadically bloggy. I don't have internet access on my computer anymore where I live, only on my iPhone, and I can't really blog on that. At least not well.

There's a lot of interesting things in the air this week - still trying to find a new editor...went on my job interview, now waiting to hear back...OH and the 2010 Winter Olympics. The torch is coming past my house today so I'm going to go join people and get some pics for you.

Then TOMORROW I get to go to the last dress rehearsal of The Opening Cermonies - my mom is volunteering for the Games, so we got free tickets. Should be pretty cool...and I'm fairly certain I have to sign a non-disclosure agreement that I can't talk about it. I'll still give you the run-down on Thursday though, but I promise not to spoil it for anyone! I can tell you this though...PLEASE do not get your expectations up. We will NOT outdo the Beijing ceremonies, I can tell you that much.

And yes...it's shorts and tee shirt weather here in Vancouver. Flowers are blooming. Not exactly "WINTER" Olympics, but what did we expect?

In the meantime, until Thursday (because during the Games I WILL Be blogging more + having a giveaway yay), here are some pictures of sexy farm times.

(As a pre-wedding bonding trip, I took Kiwi out to stay on a farm for a few days, in the Northland of New Zealand. Totally out of the way, and really kind of roughing it. For Kiwi, anyway. Hilarity ensued :P)












































15 comments:

Memphis said...

I LOVE the photos! Whatever was going on, it looks like you had a blast. Good luck with that job thing. I hope it's something you enjoy and you get hired.

Kass said...

I love you guys, so so crazy :)

daisychain said...

these photos are awesome, so real (if you know what I mean)

don't worry about sporadic blogging, you have a life outside of the internet :) xx

DeLinda said...

I love you in that 1st photo! Your so pretty...also IPhone has an app for blogger and it's free. Good luck on your job and your book! D

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

You are one adventurous chicka! That last shot is cracking me up!

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

Those animals are adorable!
And I can't believe you are oing to experience the Olympics firsthand...how exciting! I can't wait to see all of the pictures you post.

Kisses,
Stephanie

EternallyFashionablyLate.blogspot.com

Cupcake Blonde said...

That looks like a fabulously fun time! And the countryside is gorgeous. Can't wait to hear all about your Olympics experiences.

GS said...

How was the opening ceremonies dress rehearsal?! Are you going to any events?

Maddy said...

LoL! This is too funny! Looks like you girls had a blast!

MS said...

Wow, those are some great photos!

AsianCajuns (Lauren) said...

I've never really been a farm girl - but those New Zealand photos are so gorgeous!
Good luck with your job and the new editor too!
Can't wait to see your Olympic pics!

Anonymous said...

you have to love farm girls....


i do....

Furniture removals Melbourne said...

Oh! I love visiting my folks on the country side.

work from home said...

The nose of the horse looks so hilarious.