Darkhouse on Goodreads
Red Fox on Goodreads
Dead Sky Morning on Goodreads
The Benson on Goodreads
Lying Season on Goodreads
On Demon Wings on Goodreads
Old Blood on Goodreads
Into the Hollow on Goodreads


Friday, December 11, 2009

Crap, I'm old



I turn 28 today. Well, technically my birthday was yesterday here in New Zealand but it's my birthday back at home so it's kind of like I had two bdays.

My apologies for not blogging but so many of you noted that I shouldn't be blogging at all when I am in such a glorious country.

I have to agree.

Basically though, everything is great. The Rockstar arrived on Monday and we had 5 fabulous days cruising around part of the North Island in our rental car, going dolphin swimming, zorbing, lazing on the most pristine and deserted white sand beaches...it was fabulous.

Tomorrow is my besties wedding...which reminds me, I should probably write my Maid of Honour speech tonight hahahaha.

Then Monday the Rockstar and I take off again for our last week, tooling around the South Island.

I'm super sad that these three weeks have flown by but I won't even think about heading home until I'm actually on the plane.

Hope you're all well - I can promise you all you will be bombarded by blog posts and photos galore over the next couple of weeks!!

xoxo Lusty

19 comments:

Annie Spandex said...

Happy birthday, babe! Glad you're having a great time! Seems like an amazing vacation! xx

daisychain said...

Happy Birthday gorgeous,
I was thinking of you yesterday, wondering how things were.

MizzJ said...

Happy Birthday! So who cares if you're 28, you look more bad ass than ever! Sigh, Canada seems rather boring and stale after somewhere exotic and warm eh? Hehe fyi snow is in our forecast!

Eyeliah said...

I said HP on fb, so now I say it here too Happy Birthday! ;0)

GS said...

Happy Birthday!! 28 is hardly old, especially considering the amount you've accomplished thus far ! :) So jealous of your tan.. it's freezing here. Literally.

myedit said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy every day of vacation to the fullest!
And look who's rocking a bit of a tan?

Ginny said...

What an awesome place to be for your birthday! Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

Hi,

Well - A coffee on me, still available, if you in Christchurch this week.

B

Sierra said...

Happy belated birthday! I hope it was an amazing one!

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun birthday (you're so tan!). And 28 is not old ;)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I hope you had a fabulous bday lady. Sure looks like you did!

The Budget Babe said...

Happy Birthday!! You are sooo young, save your fretting for when you're really old...like 30 ;)

Rachel said...

it's always fun to read your blog around december time. i turned 28 3three days after you, and it's always interesting to see it from your perspective. usually the same perspective as mine :) the first time ir ead your blog you were having the 'crap, i'm 25' year and so was i.

anyways, happy birthday! and 28 is a hot age.

Cupcake Blonde said...

Sorry I am so late to wish you a happy birthday. Hope you had a good one!

vaxcel lighting said...

Your not old until your 30's sweetheart

Jessi said...

Hey HEY!! HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY!!! What a lucky gal you are getting to celebrate halfway around the world... and in a warm, sunny, beachy place, no less :) That would be my dream b-day, fo sho!!

And girl, no "old" talk allowed... I just turned 31 on the 8th!

xoxo J

M said...

happy birthday hon! Looks like you're living it up :)

Panty Buns said...

Happy belated birthday(s)! Please believe me, 28 is definitely not old at all. You and your friends all look very young and pretty.

Wanderlusting said...

Panty Buns - they are all like 5 years younger than me haha. No, I know 28 isn't old. In fact, I'm embracing this age...it gives me a false sense of superiority over those that are younger, ha ha.